Customer Reviews (Click Here)Omar Electrical Contractor Corp. is a family owned and operated company that has been in continuous operation in South Florida. In addition, our construction division has participated in some of the area's most recognized commercial projects, including high rises, hotels, restaurants and shopping malls. We are ready and able to meet our customer's service needs from Key West to Broward. For homes and businesses, Omar Electric provides a full range of electrical repairs, remodeling, and new construction. Omar's scope of installation, maintenance and construction services cover 24-hour emergency service, power and energy management systems, infrared thermography, point of sale, signaling, telemetry circuits, power distribution, analog and digital wiring. Omar Electrical Contractor also provides parking lot, sign lighting services.And only in the industry to have a branch of Lighting supplies. Completed projects and service accounts include educational institutions, hospitals, aviation facilities, restaurants, office buildings, warehouses, residential high-rises, banks, theaters, hotels, generator plants and pump stations Charter/Public Schools. Omar's excellent safety record is the direct result of continuous attention to safety matters. Our managers conduct monthly meetings with field staff, and all work conforms to applicable industry standards as dictated by the National Electrical Code and the Florida Building Code. We believe that the customer is the most important part of our business. This is why we give our clients the excellence in service they demand, with the personal attention they deserve, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
LEED "Green" Certified Contractor
Top 5 Incentives for Energy Efficiency Lighting in 2013
Facilities Managers or supervisors looking for incentives to kick off energy efficient lighting projects in 2013 will have not one but five incentive to consider:
1. Utility Rebates: most local utility companies offer energy efficient rebate programs that cover lighting retrofit and new contraction. However the LED lamps must meet utility’s energy efficient requirements. Be aware that some “lesser” LED lamps will not meet qualifications for rebates, so be sure to check with your utility or ILYMAR LIGHTING distributor for rebate qualification.
2. EPAct 2005: Federal’s Energy Policy Act of 2005 provides up to 60¢ per square foot tax deduction for energy efficient lighting improvement on commercial building.
3. IRS Section 179: The maximum deduction for equipment purchased or financed in 2013 has been raised to $500,000, from $139,000 in 2012. Remember to apply this tax deduction for your new lighting equipment in 2013.
4. Free grant/funding: Some local government provide free grant for energy efficient lighting and other utilities offer zero interest financing for T12 replacement. They are on first-come-first-serve basis and many are running out. You would want to apply while the money is still available.
5. Zero cost financing: Some financial institutions offer financing program that the repayment is paid by the energy saving realized through the energy efficiently lighting project. Therefore, there is no out-of-pocket cost for the organization that implements the project.
Covering all south florida